Mail for Santa

Hello everyone!  You know how much I totally ADORE progressive challenges!  And so in keeping with this I just HAD to play with the one over at Digistamps 4 joy-sa.

Here's the card that I did for this challenge using the awesome Santa's letter.

I used some paper from my stash and some from American Craft - Hollyday.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I put some flowers from my stash as well as some pearls!

Here's  a closer look at the fab digi colored with my copics.  I used some stickles on the snow parts.  I fussy cut the image.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
To make this card I used this following sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sweet sketch wednesday - Sketch
  2. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Christmas progressive challenge
  3. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 days of Christmas card  - So glad I've been doing loooots!
That's it for me for now!  I hope you have had a fabulous Saturday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very nice card - love the image and choice of paper tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting a jump on your Christmas cards, wonderful! What a cute card, love the holiday image and your perfect embellishments. Thanks for joining us.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image, Vicky! I love snow globes and the Christmas mail to Santa is such a perfect subject for one. Great papers and design. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! What a great Christmas card. Love your image and flower embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Vicky. Your designer papers are just perfect for this image. Wonderful....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky this is a beautiful Christmas creation. So love the mix of design papers. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of July.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10