Nicecrane - Butterfly - love is a flower

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you another card that I have made for Nicecrane designs and again I used a fabulous image from the great butterfly set:
 http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=108&products_id=1150
I soooo love that set! 


The paper for this card is from Happy go Lucky- Fancy pants.  I used my eyelet square, square and label 23 all from spellbinder.  I used some ribbon and bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image on which I used some stickles.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
  2. Fitztown challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Opus-gluei - All tied up
  4. Paper makeup stamps  - Butterflies
I really hope you have a fabulous Monday!  It's going to be a really busy day on my end... but that's ok tomorrow is a day off because it's Canada Day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so summery! Make me want to go on a picnic. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Vicky indeed you have done full justice to the butterfly
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, this is really lovely. wonderful colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Fitztown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and sentiment Vicky. Fab bow too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, my friend! Love that bow -- it almost looks like a butterfly itself. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Vicky this is just beautiful. Great creative design. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soft colour tones Vicky, and that lovely soft bow. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at Opus Gluei.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you have added the bow, it's the perfect finishing touch for this pretty card! I also really like how you matted the butterfly on that"lacy" base. Nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous butterfly image. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a beautifully composed card, I'd so love to learn how to step up my cardmaking (too bad you aren't in my neck of the woods). This is so pretty, from the butterfly that you gussied up (the Stickles add such a shimmer and magical element) to the papers and embellishments (love how you add the gems to capture but not compete with the other items) and then that rich bow. It comes together beautifully and works! Thank you so much for taking time, Vicky, to play with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10