Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge - Patriotic colors

Hello everyone!  It's time for the midway post over at Open-minded crafting fun and this time it's Patriotic colors.

For this challenge we again have some fabulous sponsors:
,, and

For my card I used a fabulous image from Robyn's Fetish Carl the snowman.  And yes... I made a Christmas card... I don't know what it is about Canadian colors but it makes me think of Christmas!  And maybe it's because we have snow for so long lol  Anyway this has meant that I have one more done!
The paper for this card is from American Craft - Jolly.  I also used Pebbles - Welcome Christmas.  I added some little snowflakes made with my brand new Tattered Lace dies Snowflakes topper dies.  I really love thos.  I used some bling from my stash as well.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Cute card thursday - Circles
  2. Decosses dynamite doodles- 12 months of Christmas link up 

I hope you have a fabulous Saturday!  I hope that I get some crafty time!!! :)  That's my happy time and if it's nice it would be fun as well to have some pool time!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great card Vicky, love the snowflakes, wonderful inspiration for our Open Minded challenge this fortnight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic use of Canada's colors, Vicky! You're right that the colors are perfect for a Christmas card and I love that snowman. He's one of my favorites. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10