The East wind - New challenge - Bling

Hello!  I hope you are having a fabulous weekend so far!  I have a little card to share with you that I did for the newest challenge over at The east wind.  This time our challenge for you is bling! 

For my card I used the very sweet Aurora Spring Melody

The paper is from Head over heels - Lily bee design.  I used my nesting eyelet circle, my label 4, my gold label 4 and my large circle all from spellbinder.  The corner die cut is from Cottage cutz - Fancy floral corner #2.  I used some flowers from my stash and added some eyelet outlet brads to them.  I also added a bunch more bling.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Craftitude challenges - use flowers and/or lace - I used lots of flowers
  2. Qkr stampede - Anything goes
  3. In the pink challenge - Flower garden and of course lots of pink
  4. The stamping boutique challenge blog - flower embellishments

I have another card that will be posted later today!  Hope you will be back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is Soooo pretty, I love the die and background matches so well and Aurora look stunning in this pink-holic card! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Vicky, Thanks for joining us at Craftitude..
    hugs Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Vicky!! i love it! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of pink loveliness..Thanks for joining us at In The Pink..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky I love that corner die and the image is beautiful. Love all the pink. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10