The East Wind - Release - Lucy Loo Style I love you

Hello everyone!  It's Friday!!!!  Woohooo  and there's a brand new release image over at The East Wind and it's a Lucy Loo!  You know by now how much I adore those!!!

This one is called Lucy Loo style I love you.

So I had fun!
The paper that I used for this card is from DCWV - Premium paper pack.  I used my Label 11 die from Spellbinder.  I added a few bling and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the fab digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Ginger's house.  I edged the sentiment with some Picked raspberry distress ink.
To make this card I followed this fabulous sketch:
 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge - Sketch
  2.  Paper-crafting journey - Perfect in pink
  3. 4kraftygirlz challenges - Anything goes
  4. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
  5. Scrappers-delights-challenge-blog - Anything goes with a twist of layers!  Did a lot here
I hope you have a great day!!!  Big hello to my latest follower!!! I always love to see a new face :) Hope you like what you see.  I have one more post for you so please come back if you like edgier cards lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous Vicky, awesome image, love the red lips backing paper, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is stunning. I love the colors and that image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sh'e just fabulous in pink and i love your layout and kissie ribbon. another great quote so perfect with her 'tude! Love! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky I love this. I also love how you are not afraid to step out of the box with your images and coloring. Great job my friend. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card :) Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delight this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10