Wags n whisker's - Fancy Fold

Hello!!! TGIF!!! and this is the 2nd post of the day!  For this one I'm here to share with you a little creation that I did for Wags n whiskers.  This time our challenge for you is Fancy folds.

For my card I used the super fun Rosalie and I made an easel card.  I haven't done one of those in awhile lol

The paper for this card is from Simple stories - Fabulous.  I used my Label 1, Luscious Label 1 and my label 11 all from Spellbinder.  I used some wood flourish from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fab image colored with my copics and to which I added some stickles.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 4krafty girlz challenges - Anything goes
  2. Charisma cardz - Sparkle and shine - glitter, I added a bunch to the wings you can see it better on the 2nd picture
  3. Paper-crafting journey - Anything goes
  4. 2 cute ink challenges - Birthdays

Hope you have a fabulous day!  Looking forward to the weekend!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Super cute, Vicky, love the image and all your soft colours, great LO too, love the flourish corners, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and cute Vicky. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, what a darling card! Love all the swirls - so fairy like. This will be a fun card to give away. Thanks so much for joining us over at 2 Cute Ink Challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join in the fun again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely easel card. Nice character. Beautiful frame. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz today.

    Hugs form France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, great card my friend. I had to close down Memories to Keep, re start all over again due to a hacker....I would like to invite you to rejoin my blog and put your name down for my candy,, three awesome artist are sponsoring me...MiRan is one of them....thanks and hope to see you there...cheers, aNNie
    The Journey is the Start



    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Vicky hun great easel card - loving the corner flourish really sets it off hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card, thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Girls

    Sharon (DT)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Vicky. I love the coloring and the wood flourish is fabulous. So sorry I am behind in commenting. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10