Camping memories

Hello everyone!  There's a fabulous new set over at Imagine that and it's totally perfect for my camping journal!!!!  Thank you so much Kris for this fabulous new set Going camping
So I just had to embellish some of my pages that were pretty blah... we haven't had as much beach time as I was hoping so I haven't been able to use the fabulous beach KD kit as much... so here's some pages that look much cooler now.  I also got to tell a bit more of the story of why the kids are in a tent... and we are in the trailer :)

There are non colored version of images as well.  But for the simplicity of my journal I kept to the precolored version.

So here's the full page.  And I thought it was fitting that the smash book mentioned spell it out :)
And here's the closer look at the tent and the story about the kids
And here's the parent version
And here's the embellishments for the page with some pictures about smores :)  I added the little fire, marshmallow stick and the little lantern.
I'm entering this journal in the following challenges:
  1. Reves 2 scrap - Anything goes
  2. Just for fun - Anything goes

Hope you have a fabulous day!  Here so far it's sunny... but they are announcing rain later... hope it's much later so that we do have some beach time....

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10