Doodle Pantry - New release - July

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little card that I made for the newest release of Doodle pantry blog.

This is the set that I used which is Happy Trails camper.
Happy Trails Camper - LIMITED TIME July 3-24 FREE w/purchase

The sentiment was part of another great set from Doodle pantry which I thought was fitting with this image it's called Nature calls.
Nature Calls
That was a really fun card!!!!

The paper is from We R memory keepers - Happy campers.  I used my sideshow tickets from Memory box.  I used some buttons from my stash and some twine from pure Hemp.

Here's a closer look at the precolored digi.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
  2. Tuesday throwdown - Anything goes
  3. Incy wincy designs - Make us laugh - well I think this will make someone having a hard time laugh :)
  4. Suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge - anything goes
That's the 1st post of the day... but I have another one coming up that you will not want to miss!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh Vicky, what a great card using this set. What a fun scene. You picked the perfect sentiment and background papers. Thanks so much for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect sentiment for the image Vicky! I really like the wood background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hysterical, Vicky! Fab combo of those two sets. How did I know you'd go for the camping set? lol I just bought this one myself but haven't had time to do anything with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one funny card. Someone would love to have this one. Thank You for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 35 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so funny! I love it! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project! Thank you so much for linking up with our Anything Goes Challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps x

    ReplyDelete
  8. All right, you made me giggle with this one! Totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card got by me! Thank goodness I was snooping around your blog. LOVE this card. I'll never catch up on all the wonderful cards you ladies have done at Doodle Pantry....but I'll try my hardest...haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is SO fun! Great wood grain papers to go with your outdoorsy feel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10