Imagine that - Paris

Hello everyone!  I just HAD to play with this brand new set from Imagine that  It was PERFECT for someone like me with a French origine :)  Nope I don't live in France... I'm from Montreal Canada but here we speak French so this was PERFECT for me!!!

Here's the new stamp set:
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p245/J%27aime_Paris.html
And the fabulous digital papers!!!
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p246/Paris_in_Summer_-_Digi_Papers.html

And here's my card using both the digis and the papers  I used a little tag to hide the sentiment you will see it on another picture


So... I used the papers from that fabulous digital paper set.  I used my label 14 for the sentiment from Spellbinder and my magnolia tag.  I used a sticker and some ribbon from my stash.  The image was colored with my copics.

So here's a look with the tag out.
And a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I followed this fabulous sketch to make this, I turned it around:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Papertake weekly - Anything goes
  3. Tuesday taggers - Tags anywhere or just a tag.  I used a tag for my sentiment
  4. Whoopsi Daisy - Pastel colors
  5. Come and get it - Animals
That's it for me for today!!!  I'll be back tomorrow with more!!!  Hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Vicky!! Just love it - the tag pull out is genius :) And your coloring and layout is great too. Thanks so much for whipping one up so quick with our New Release *Ü* Have a great day!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is such fun - I love it so much.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable creation and lovely image and colours...thanks for joining us in our challenge this week..aNNie The Journey is the Start [my personal blog]
    and whoopsi daisy challenge
    {Whoopsie Daisy DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, great image & design!
    Glad that you could share with us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Image and great design. Thanks for sharing at Come and Get It.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card Vicky!! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real fun card, super design with the tag pocket. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10