Nicecrane - Fairies

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you my latest creation from Nicecrane designs.

I totally adore fairies so it was a great pleasure to use this super fun set Adorable fairies:
Adorable Fairies - Click Image to Close

There are so many awesome fairies in there!  Aren't they a delight?!?

For this card I used all left over papers that I had!  So happy when I can do that!  I added a little ribbon and bow from my stash and used some bling.

Here's a closer look at the adorable pre-colored image! 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with option of sentiment
  2. Craft-dee bowz - Anything with a handmade bow
  3. Crafting from the heart challenge - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great Wednesday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh how PRECIOUS!!! What a sweet little face. So curious looking at the little birdies. This made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fairies are adorable and such a cute card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Vicky! Can't blame you for loving fairies, especially when they're this adorable. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10