13 days of Halloween - Simply Betty style

Hello everyone!  I'm feeling like total crap... spent most of the day in bed with fever and a really bad cough... man... my oldest came home with a cold and right away I end up sick :(

I'm still here to share with you a card that I made WAY back to participate in the contest for the 13th days of Halloween over at Simply Betty and I'm one of the lucky 6 contenders now for the title of Halloween Princess as well as a fabulous prize.

I finally get to share with you the make that I did to participate in this challenge!  Hope you like it... took me forever to do... lol

To make this card I used the Betty Boos house, Witchy Mrs Boo, Franken Babe Betty and Spirited Betty.  I printed the house a few times... and one smaller version to actually use as a template to make the shape of the card.  Must be the most elaborate card that I ever managed to make...  I didn't have any acetate so I used an old package and cut out the plastic to use it to hold my witch and Franken Babe.
Click the read more if you want to see the rest of the post...

So the house was paper pieced with some image that I found online and I also paper pieced the coor.  The rest was colored with my copics and spectrum noir.  I used some bat stickers as well.

Here's a closer look at the house
And here's Franken Babe Betty
And here's the cute little witch.  I used some sparkly markers for the eyelids
And here's the inside of the card where I used some papers from MME - Blackbirds
And a closer look at the cute Spirited Betty
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Left of center challenges - Tag your it or LOC - I did LOC :)
  2. a-step-in-the-darkness - Anything goes/steampunk - did anything goes
  3. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes - option with Fall senses - well I think Halloween would fall into that option :)
So that's it for me for tonight... I'm off to bed... again lol.  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great card. I love it. I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vicky! Fantastic card.
    Thanks for playing along over at 613 Avenue Create
    ♥ Monica.DT
    Taylormadecards4u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Vicky!! Congratulations on making it to Betty's contest! All the best for the 13 days challenge!! Thanks for sharing this with us at Left of Center and A Step in the Dark this week! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING card and I can see all the work you have put into it, but oh! so worth it.

    Hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm finally back from the last of my summer trips and have had a good long browse around your blog, my friend. I see you've been really busy, as usual. Gorgeous cards all around. Wish I had time to leave a comment on every single one. Let me focus on this one for the moment -- I love how you've combined all the elements and techniques into this card. Great paper piecing on the house and your coloring on the witches is marvelous! Love your spider dp and the spooky, shiny bats are perfect. Incredible work, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you are feeling bad Vicky. Your card is fantastic. All the extra work you put into it is worth it...you may indeed be the Halloween Princess. lol Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful how you have brought this home for the Left of Centre Challenge. Love your colors and how you have joyfully put your creation together! Thanks for joining us at LOC. Best, Samara DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10