Ice Skater Macy - Art by Mi Ran

Hello everyone!  I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a new Year filled with Health and happiness.

It's my turn to post the inspirational post on the blog over at Art by Mi Ran and I decided to go with the theme of the month which is Snowflakes.

I decided to play with the super cute Ice Skater Macy.  You can see how different my card is from Ruza's yesterday.

Digital Stamp - Ice Skater Macy, Christmas Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
Here's my card!  I did using my favorite colors for clothes :)  Turquoise and some grey


The paper that I used is from Lawn Fawn - Fa la la collection.  I used my Label 29, my Create a flake 4 and my large circle from Spellbinder.  I added some ribbon that I purchased at Winners.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this card you should come here.

I had sooooo much fun preparing this card!  I really hope I have inspired you.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Just inspirational challenges - Christmas
  2. Crafty boots challenges - Winter wonderland
  3. Love to create challenge - Icy winter days
That's it for this post but I have 2 more coming up!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Adorable card, great design and lovely image. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb colouring - you have really brought that image to life. Love your background design too. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10