Doodle Pantry - Little boy's Valentines

Hello!  I'm back... yes it's a busy day on my blog... hasn't been the case in awhile.  Good thing that I work and blog ahead lol

There's a brand new set being release over at Doodle Pantry and this time around it's Little's Boy Valentines  I totally love this set.
Little Boy Valentines
I have 4 kids to I made quick and easy little bookmarks for them.  I will be giving it to them at Valentine's day.  It's not been easy to be around me lately... and I really want them to know how much I love them.  What's fabulous with this set is that it comes with precolored images so if you are like me right now it's the perfect thing for you to make a fast little make.  Here's the set of 4 that I made for my 3 boys and daughter

My kids are older but I think they will appreciate this.  So here's the one that I made using the Chest for my daughter.  She loves all adventure novels so I figured this would be good.  All the bookmark shapes were done with my cameo Silhouette.

I used the Quickutz ovals for this one.  The sentiments on all of them were cut using my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.  I added ribbon from my stash as well.  The corners of this one was done with my crop-a-dile punch.
And here's the one for my oldest son :)  I still think of him as my little man even if he's almost 18... yikes
Here's the one for my second son who will be 14 :)  He's pretty tough... so I figured this truck would be perfect.
And here's the one for my youngest who will be 12.  He's just always loved dinosaurs so I figured this would be fun.
Isn't this a cute little boy's set?  And even girls can get in on it lol

I'm entering these bookmarks in the following challenges:
  1. Bunny zoes crafts - Hearts
  2. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
That's it for this post.  I have one more coming up so really hope that you will be back for it. Don't forget to check out my giveaway :)  Pretty awesome dies.

Hugs

Comments

  1. These are SUPER CUTE, Vicky! I am sure your kids will love them.
    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE these, my friend! What a great use of that set. I never would have thought of using all of those on bookmarks without your inspiration. TFS. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all totally fab, I know a certain young lady who would love these. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bookmarks are adorable love the colours and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!!! I'm sure your kids will love these - if not, they're mine!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Crafting from the Heart DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10