Sweet Baby girl - My whimsical little world

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new release image over at My Whimsical Little World!  You should check out the store for all the release and the Sweet baby girl

Don't forget there will be a fabulous progressive challenge starting up soon over at our FB group so you totally want to check it out!

Here's my make with this fabulous little image!  I decided to make something other than a baby card... the sentiment was just perfect!


The paper is from Special Delivery by Pebbles.  I used my large oval, scallop oval, deckled rectangles large and small and my classic hearts from Spellbinder.  I used some peals as well.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment that I thought was just perfect to make this a different than a baby card is from Create with TLC can you tell that I want more naps?!? lol that's good because it's one of the things I'm supposed to do!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Come and get it challenge - Layer it up
  2. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes
  4. Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
That's it for me for today.  I hope you have a great Monday.

Hugs


Comments

  1. This is just precious Vicky. Love the heart behind the image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. My spouse would love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Soothing to look at. ; )
    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card Vicky! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Great image and love the layout. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10