My Bunny Sweater - Karleigh Sue Challenge

It's my turn to give you some inspiration for our awesome Pastel challenge that you can find here over at Karleigh sue challenge.   I used the great image My bunny Sweater.  I really really had so much fun with this image.

Here is my pastel version to remind you to play with us!!!!


I had so much fun coloring this great image with my copics.  I fussy cut this cutie and totally went crazy with all sorts of layering.  The paper is from MME - Dwell it's my total go too place paper pad for pastel colors.  I stitched all around the card.  I used my grand circle from Spellbinder.  I used some lace from my stash as well as a border punch from Martha Stewart.  I also added some pearls from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Pink gem challenge blog - Pretty in pink
  2. Challenge up your life - Easter
  3. C.R.A.F.T. - Mother's day or female  - I'm doing female
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Pastel colors
That's it for this post.  I have one to share with you later.

Hugs

Comments

  1. A gorgeous card,beautiful colours and image. thank you for sharing with us at c.r.a.f.t. Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining challenge up your life.
    Wow - beautiful coloring!
    Hugs from Germany
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that image, Vicky - so cute! And what gorgeous colours you've used on your card, too! thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10