Construction Worker - New release image from MWLW

Hello!  It's time for so many awesome things!!!  There's a new progressive challenge over at the My Whimsical little world (with the image that I showed in the previous post).  There's also a new freebie on the blog and some new released images!!!!  Wooop woop as well as a great new video to share how Paola made that fab album (she swears that it's easy to make.... :) )

So let's get this party going shall we?!?  This time around I'm using an image that really represent spring in my part of the world.... yeah a construction worker!  As soon as the snow melts here we have a bunch of orange cones popping up all over the place for road repairs..... the winter and cold does damage our roads with the trucks heavy passing on them... So we end up with MONSTROUS pot holes!  And I really mean gigantics!
I found one... but there's tons of pictures on the net of those monstrous holes in Montreal.... lol

Pretty appropriate than that this little construction worker is out?!?  And YES I will be entering this card in spring challenge after this story!!! hee hee hee  it's not all about roses and flowers here... it's about road repair!  It's now called Happy Home Reno but you can tell what was behind this post before lol


The paper for this fun card is from Bobunny on the go.  I used a bunch of different stickers that I though were perfect for this.  I used for the background a circle done with my spellbinder large circle.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment that is so very true is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dragonfly-dreams-challenge - Spring - see the beginning of my blog as the explanation on how this pertains to spring here :)
  2. Corrosive challenges - Hop into spring
  3. Dis digi designs challenge - Spring is here
  4. Hiding in my craftroom - Think spring
That's it for today!!!  Going to see my psychologist... and boy do I need to .... it's always pretty hard holidays... and this past 3 weeks... well haven't been in a good place...

Hugs

Comments

  1. Omgosh, that isn't a pothole, it's a LAKE! lol. Love this card Vicky! Awesome DP and design elements hun!

    hugs,
    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10