Mother's Day - Tuesday Solo - Simply Betty

There's a new Tuesday Solo and just in time for all your Mother's day card!  You can see more inspiration on the Simply Betty Stamps blog and you will be able to find this fab image over in the store in this section here

Here's my make with this great image.  She was a pleasure to color as always.  I totally went layering nuts on this card.

 I used my sewing machine on this to do a doulble dge all over it.  The dies are grand oval and grand scallop ovals as well as my scallop circle and large circle al from Spellbinder.  I used some prima flowers .  I added some bling and the paper is from MME - Blush one of my favorite set.  The border was done with a MS punch.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with the following copics (R17,R14, R39, R21, R22, R20,E31,E35,E37,E000,E00,E04,E11,E15,E13)
I hope you have liked my card!

I will see if I enter this in challenges later.  It's been a hard week so far...

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10