Scribbles Design Challenge - Spring has sprung

I'm late I'm late for a very important date.... yeah yeah... I know you know where it comes from but yeah... I'm late... I'm usually never late!  But let's just say that this week's been really really hard... and I dare to think that Sandy would excuse me being late this time around.  It's time for a new challenge over at Scribbles designs challenge and it's Spring has sprung.

In keeping with my desire to do other stuff than cards I made a little ATC this time around!  I used the super cute Butterfly mason jar.  It was really fun because it's a small digi... not much coloring when you aren't feeling up to it!

Isn't it cute?!?  The ATC based was made with my Cameo Silhouette.  I used some washi tape the background paper is from Creative memories.  I used my Nellie's oval for the sentiment.

I'm entering this little spring ATC in the following challenges:

  1. 2 crafty girls challenges - Anything goes
  2. Crafty cardmakers - Wings
  3. Love to scrap challenge blog - Dots or stripes - did dots
That's it for me for today, well actually I have a little surprise post for a DT colleague.  Hope you have a fab day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. this is so cute! love the little butterflies in the mason jar. :)

    hope things smooth out for you and become a bit less hectic....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls for our first challenge, I hope you come back for more!!! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh...it is really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those poor butterflies! Thank you for joining the Crafty Cardmakers and More challenge. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and springy and full of smiles! Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great ATC. The butterflies in the jar is such a wonderful stamp and the Washi tape is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, very cute :) Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10