SLS Lines new release - Tired Coffee lady

Hello everyone!  It's time for the new release over at SLS Lines!  And for this one I decided to use 2 images the Tired Coffee lady and Wine lady.  I thought it would be perfect for my little cardboard book that I'm making with some coffee quotes.

I had so much fun making this layout.  I used my Decoart paint for the background.  Then I used my Metallic gold embossing paste with my crafter's workshop mini 4 flowers stencil.
I then sprayed this all with some dylusion ground coffee spray.  I added some washi tape and did the doodling with my FaberCastel dark Sepia pen.  I used my fancy tag 2 die and fussy cut all the images and the sentiments are from  Create with TLC  and from Ginger's house

and this is the other page of the cardboard book
I'm entering this little book in the following challenges:

  1. Pinspirational challenges - Anything goes
  2. Not just cards challenges - anything goes
  3. Stamp and create blog - anything goes
  4. Come and get it challenge - something with a B - Brown and book?  :)
That's it for me for today.  Seeing the psychiatrist today... hope that he can help with my medication and that my depression will soon be a thing of the past!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky now that I have a bit more me time popping by to say hi fabulous work hun crafty blessings Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these images are fabulous! and so perfect for your journal, too. love how these pages came together. :)

    know that I am thinking of you even if I don't get by every day....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10