Doodle Pantry - Baking Bear new release

There's a great new release going on over at Doodle Pantry and for my post this time around I have used the great set called Baking Bear.  I'm doing a pocket letter and I figured this cute little ATC would be the perfect for the top of a recipe.
Baking Bear UPDATED

Here's the little ATC that I made.  I used a 8 1/2 x 11 glossy photo sheet with some alcool sprays that I made by myself.  And then I used some Deep Purple archival ink with some Hero Art stamp to make this.
I used my new stitched element die from La la land craft.  And I added some resin hearts.

I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:
  1. Allsorts challenge - No squares allowed
  2. Paper minutes - Bears
That's it for now but I will be back later with another post much later :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely card, sweet image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'No Squares Allowed' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful image! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10