My prince

This time I have something to share with you that will not be entered in a challenge... it was made just for me for the fun of it.

I told you guys that I had taken a class with dylusion paint and sprays with the great Gisel Cabral over at Scrapbook Central.  That class really help put some color in a very bleery day for me.... and so I did the 2 pages for the class... but then I played while others were working shhhhhh.... with the left over paint that I had and I came up with this page with the great silhouette.

I had no clue what to do with that page.... until I came across that little frog in a magazine that I was reading.  And there is the finished page.  Just for the fun of it.

I figured I would share some doodling just for the fun of it.... :)

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10