Pearl the mermaid

Hello everyone!  For the great FB challenge over at Faery Ink group I made something a bit different!  It's a little canvas and you will be able to find it in my ETSY shop here.  I've never sold anything yet through Etsy.... so I figured I would try something different.

You can find the great image that I used here.  The challenge is Mermaid!!!!  I loooove those so it wasn't hard to make AT all :)


I made a canvas this time around.  The background is made using some brushos ( ultra marine, leaf green and emerald green).  I also used some paint on the side of the canvas.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.  The texture was done using some pebbles texture sand.  I colored the great image with my copics and then put some stickles and glossy accent on her to give definition to the pearls.  The sentiment is a stamp from Dylusions say it like it is.  I used my flutter vine and my floral vine dies from Memory box in the background.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
And the side view so you see better the textures
I'm entering this little canvas in the following challenges:

  1. Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
  2. Corrosive challenges - anything goes
  3. We love 2 create - anything mixed media goes
  4. Challenge up your life - Digi stamp
  5. Pennys challenges - anything goes
That's it... still more to come :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. what a Fab canvas love the colours and design. Thank you for joining in with us at Scribble & Scrap Challenge and good luck. Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I love everything about it- but really love the saying!! Good Luck at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, hope to see you again soon.
    Sharon DT
    ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mermaid is awesome! I love the sentiment, hehe!

    Thanks for joining our Digi Stamp Challenge at Challenge up your life and good luck to you!

    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I love the canvas! Thanks for playing along with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10