Poppy -Outlawz progressive challenge

Hello!  OH my god were did the month of June go?!?  It's already the 29th.... and I haven't posted some of my makes to make sure that I can get next month's image....  I have done the item... just having issues posting it lol

So here are some fast little blog post just for that!

I journaled the super sweet image Poppy from Anne's Digital Art.  I used a piece of design paper from a magazine and edged it.  I used some tattered angel sprays on the image and doodled all aroun.  I also used a great sentiment from Unity stamps that I think is very fitting for me.
So as mentioned this is for the great challenge over at Outlawz challenges

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10