Scribbles Challenge - "b" is for - midway point

Hello!  It's already time for the midway point over at B is for over at Scribbles and scrap.  And there's so much to choose from.... hard to decide!

In my case I went with B is for Birdhouse!  And my make is using the great Birdhouse 2.  I used some glitter from my stash and colored this with my copics.  I decided to make a little ATC I really love those.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting when we can challenges - Bling it up
  2. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Include an animal
  3. Little claires designs - Outdoors
That's it for this but there's more to come!  So please come back.

Hug

Comments

  1. Love the way you used the bling! Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it does~! lol........love how happy this card is.
    paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10