Journal out of the box

Hello!  I had some time to play today (Sunday when I was writing this) and I had purchased some fabulous digis from Sassy Cheryl while she was having the 50% off sale.  I got one that's called Engineer some fun Noah.  Well that totally made me think of my hubby that's an engineer!!!!  So I had to get it!

And last friday as a little treat to myself I stopped at a local thrift store and purchased a few items!  I really wanted to make a journal out of a box.  By that I mean that I wanted to have some means to journal but not in a book and more into something that I could put in a box afterwards :)  I found what I was looking for and if you watch my video you will hear more about it!

And here's what my 1st make looks like!!!  I used a stencil from Andy Skinner that I purchased this week at my local craft store.  I also used a bunch of different paints from the dollar store, some newspaper that was treated with gesso and sprays as well as some tissue paper.  I finished this off with some Faber castel pitt pen.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this little journaling piece in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting when we can challenges - Something new - my stencil and digi are new!
  2. We love 2 create - anything mixed media goes
  3. Fairytale-challengeblog - anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Since I'm posting this on Monday hope you have a great Week :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Loved watching you create your first card for the new box, Vicky!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the cards. They look perfect for a few more (;-)) journal pages and with a handy box to keep them all in.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10