Sparkly baby Fairy bug ATC

WOW it's so fun to just make stuff for the fun of it.  Just because you feel like entering in some challenges that you have not played in for awhile!!!  And this is what happened here.  I wanted to make a little ATC because I have not made one in awhile and I went to check out my favorite challenge for them which is Wicked wednesday atc challenge. And this time around it's make it sparkle.

And there's another great challenge going on over at Mos digital challenge and for that challenge it's Anything goes so long as you use Mo's digital image.

I made a little video of this process and you can find it here.
And here is my little ATC for you all sparkly but you can see the sparkle better in the video.  The little image was colored with my copics and some stickles for the wings.  I fussy cut him out after.
I really love how he turned out because the background is a recycled piece of cardstock from a packaging and the rest is just sookwang tape with some glitter :)  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Wicked wednesday atc - Make it sparkle
  2. Mos digital challenge - Anything goes challenge
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a great Monday and you have a fab week!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love how it turned out too. Adorable image and beautifully put together.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, I enjoyed seeing the process, and love your ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10