The east Wind - Banner, bunting, Pennant shapes

WOW it's the 1st of January!!!  Happy New year everyone!  Hope you have a fabulous year filled with joy and happiness.  I know that I was sure looking forward to 2016!!!!  2012 until 2015 and including that year have been HELL... so happy to turn the page and I sure hope that this year is filled with health!

For this 1st make of the new year I'm here with a brand new image from The East Wind.  It's a great freebie if you are registered for the newsletter.

I decided to get ahead of my Christmas card with this little one :)  YAY 1st thing that you know you will need those.... so might as well use the time when it's cold outside to make some.


The paper for this is from Keeping Cozy - Echo park.  The sentiment is cut using Stamping up banner.  The snowflake is from a dollar store ornament.  I added some bling to it.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Word art wednesday - anything goes
  2. A snowflakes promise - Winter/Christmas themed challenge
  3. 2craftygirls challenges - Winter blues - Anything goes
  4. Eureka stamps - Snowmen or snowflake - used snowflake
  5. Melonheadz friends - Christmas
That's it for me for this post but there's 2 more coming up for you today :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous Vicky..Happy New Year..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine these two having a dance. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Eureka Stamps and hope to see you next time.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Vicky! Thanks for sharing your cute little card with us in the Snowman Or Snowflake challenge at Eureka Stamps this week! Love that image!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, I saw this on facebook and loved it! I love the swirly pattern of the cardstock, makes it a wintery scene :) Thank you so much for playing in our Christmas challenge at Melonheadz Friends. Happy New Year to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and great papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10