Crop Top Cutie - Karleigh Sue

Hello everyone I'm here with a beautiful digi from Karleigh sue.  I have done another little journaling out of the box (you have to see my series on Youtube to get why I call it that).  Where I'm using for the background some recycled cereal box (very cool when you consider how much cereal we go through with 4 kids in the house!!!!

And this time I went retro!  I really love the awesome look of this digi for this.  She really reminded me of the dinner eras!  The super cute digi that I used is Crop Top Cutie

You can see on youtube how I made this.



And here's the make that I did.  The sentiment is from Gingers house,  The image was colored with my copics.  I used my stamp from Paper Artsy.  I used many different layers on this and you can see them here here.


 Hope you like it!!!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  2. Jw scrapshack - Recycled scraps
  3. Simply papercrafts for all occassions - Anything goes
  4. Crafty-girls-creations - anything goes
  5. Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes

Have a fabulous Sunday and stay creative!!!  Don't forget to check out the store for some fab digis!!!

And don't forget to join in my MEGA Giveaway!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky this is a gorgeous art journal page! I love this image so much and I adore all that yummy texture!! All those colors too, deliciousness!
    Thanks for joining us in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo-Owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the attitude! love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Such a sweet image and I love the wonderful background!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...an amazing piece you created!! I love all the layers and the detail you put into it. Your work is always very inspiring to me! Thanks for joining Funday Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great project - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10