Jammin Jayden - Art by Mi Ran

Hello everyone!  I'm here this month with all masculine makes!!!  I know right?!? (yeah same start from last post lol) but it's true!!! It's rare that I did Art by Mi Ran male pieces!!!

This is my very last post on the showcase!  I am leaving Art by Mi Ran.  Sad but at the same time I thought it was time.  Not sure that my stuff is up to all the fab work I see on here :)  I'm feeling that I'm totally fortunate to have been able to be here from the beginning and have been with this totally AMAZING group of artists!!!  And the most fabulous of them all is Mi Ran!  So sweet and generous with her time and advice.  LOVE HER and totally will be continuing to follow her and make stuff with her art.

Anyway enough before I start crying here.... My last make is a playful one for my little nephew's b-day that is coming up.  I thought that  Jammin Jayden would be perfect for him.
Digital Stamp - Jammin Jayden (ABM003), Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
I used a lot of left over papers that I had in my stash.

I used my scallop and large circle dies from Spellbinders.

And here's the image closer colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Love to scrap challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Pink gem challenge blog - Boy's b-day
  4. All sorts challenge - Birthday wishes
  5. Dis digi designs challenge - B-day challenge
That's it for me for this post!  But there's another one coming up and I hope that you will be back for it.

And don't forget to enter MY HUGE GIVEAWAY!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I am so sad to see you go Crafting Vicky! I have always enjoyed your creations. I too feel very lucky to be on this fabulous DT. I am sure we will see each other in blogland. Take care of yourself. Hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love this one! Your coloring and layout are stunning!! Thanks so much for joining us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again :)
    Irena DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super card, a great image and lovely bright colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh no! So sad that you have to leave! I still remember when you ask me to be a GDT on the blog in 2014. It was my first GdT ever and really honoured when me as a newbie got the chance. Really hope that your health get better! And sure that i will still see your beautiful creation on fb. Hugs! Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, love the fun image and bright papers, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10