Owls - RSD

Hello everyone!  I'm sharing a card that I did for my dad's b-day using a fab image from Rick St-Dennis called Owls.  I made the digi really big and found some paper from Bobunny that I thought was going to be perfect for this image.  It's a wood.

I colored the image with my copics.

My dad really liked it!!!  So that is what count the most!!!  The little stand is from my fabulous friend Erin!!!!  Thank you I love it!!!!

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Fresh brewed designs - Happy b-day
  2. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Live laugh stamp - Critters and creatures
  4. Dream valley challenges - Birthday
  5. Get creative challenges - Use green - the background has lots of green
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a great day and stay creative.  Don't forget there is still a little bit of time to enter my giveaway here.

Comments

  1. I can see why your Dad loved it, it's a SUPER card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome owls, I love it! Great green background. Thanks for playing along with Get Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love the background you used for the owl, makes a wonderful forest scene!
    Thank you so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10