Oh so shapely - The East Wind

Hello!  For the new challenge over at The East wind and this time it's about making a shaped card!

That's something harder for me.  However I thought it was perfect to do a Christmas card!  I really really need to make some new ones.  I used the great image Baby it's cold outside.  This is not the 1st time that I use this image I just LOVE it!

I decided to do some paperpiecing with it.

I used a border punch to do the edge and the paper under the digi is from Yellow Bicycle (a pack that I have had FOREVER but now getting to the end of it).  I used some snowflake bling.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and was cut with the spellbinder circle and scallop circle.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Craft your passion challenges - Anything goes
  2. Melonheadz friends - Add a sentiment
  3. Christmas card challenges - Didn't follow the theme just went with Christmas
  4. Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
  5. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great card! Cool paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this cute and lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week hope you will join us again in our new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I love how you've paper pieced! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super kewt card. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges!Good luck and hope to see you again. Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10